Xnspy is a remarkably efficient mobile spy and that is its strength. The app itself has been in the market for a short while and has gained considerable popularity which leads us to this XNSPY Review. The minds behind the app wanted to provide an effective monitoring and tracking tool that would be discrete, easy to install and be device friendly. They took the flaws they found in similar apps and removed them.
The uses for this app are as diverse as the imagination of the app owner – from personal data security to acting as a partial backup – from parenting to efficient business management; there are many possibilities and uses.
Compatibility and Installation:
Xnspy is compatible with Android playStore and iOS devices; it can be installed on rooted or non-rooted Android devices or can be installed on jailbreak and no-jailbreak iOS devices. Being a commercially available mobile spy, it is not installed in a malicious way or through a virus. It requires access to the device and is relatively easy and quick to install given its small size. You can also get support from their customer service for installation as well as to deactivate or uninstall it.
Features and Functionality:
Xnspy has some great features and functionalities that assist the app owner in all aspects of their tracking and monitoring plan. The app is controlled by the online dashboard which is accessible from anywhere in the world; it requires a web browser and an internet connection. There is also a control panel app for people who have Android devices. Using this dashboard, xnspy users owning an Android device can monitor and track their devices on the go. Xnspy also allows for monitoring of multiple devices through a single interface. Next, we will take a look at the features and describe them briefly:
- All about Calls: Xnspy keeps a record of all incoming, outgoing and missed calls. It provides to the app user with details such as Contact name, number, duration, date, time and the location of the device at the time of the call. All calls are recorded by default and the recordings are available for the app user to listen to.
- Text Monitoring: It would not be an effective mobile spy if it did not offer some sort of text monitoring capability. Xnspy allows viewing and reading of all incoming and outgoing text messages from a variety of channels such as SMS, IM Chats, and Email. Details such as Contact Name, Number, Date, Time, Location (device location when the SMS was received), and Email Address (if applicable). It also has another functionality, it allows the user to set up a watchlist of words, which when used in any of the mediums mentioned above triggers an alert that send the app user an email with the complete details of the message in which the word was used. This functionality gives the app user freedom from viewing each and every message.
- Location Monitoring and Tracking: This feature uses the GPS and data connection in the target device to provide the app user with constant information regarding the device’s location. Set up day-wise it shows all the places the device has been or currently has been.
- Geo-fencing: This feature works in tandem with the location monitoring functionality and allows the app user to set up a virtual fence. So that whenever the target device enters or gets near a certain pre-defined area the app user is alerted to this via an email. The same can also be set up for the device leaving a certain area.
- Browsing History and Calendar Entries: Xnspy provides a record of all visited sites and bookmarks stored on the device. It also provides viewing of details of any scheduled activity mentioned in the Calendar app.
- Installed Apps – Viewing, blocking and scheduling: You can view all apps installed on a target device and can remotely block them as well. You can schedule their operation times as well; you can allow the app to work for a certain time and then it will block itself.
- Remote Control: These are failsafe systems, you can remotely lock and change the password of your target device and also if required remotely delete all date from the smartphone/tablet.
XNSpy Mobile Spy Review
As with all apps, xnspy also has its limitations, where it provides support for multiple devices through a single interface, it also requires you to purchase a separate license for each device to be monitored. It does not offer remote camera functionality as it uses up too many resources and they wanted to stay ahead in the efficiency area.
Pricing and Customer Support:
XnSpy mobile spy comes in two editions a Basic Edition and a Premium Edition; the Basic Edition costs as low as $8.32/month and the Premium Edition costs as low as $12.49/month. The two packages differ in the functionality offered – this is a good thing for consumers as they only have to pay according to functionality they require. If they do not require advanced features they will not have to pay for the extended features like most other spy apps require.
Xnspy offers 24-hour customer support; their support staff is helpful and ready to assist.